BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lake Guntersville Fishing Report



I fished the Wal-Mart BFL as a co-angler this past weekend. I had another tough tournament only weighing in two small keepers. We fished in 6-12ft of water the whole time, and they are just not in the deeper water right now. I caught a lot of short fish, but just never could get anything going. We camped all weekend at Goosepond Colony. I fished Saturday and Sunday after the tournament. We caught a ton of 1-3lb fish all weekend, but it seemed the big females were not biting. I think all they had on their minds was spawning and not eating. However, right now is a great time to take the family out. There are thousands of 1-3lb fish up shallow and they are fairly easy to catch. We caught all of our fish on ribbontail worms and finesse worms in 5ft of water or less.

0 comments: