BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Number Your Cranks



I was not able to fish today as I had planned due to a family illness. However, I did take the time to organize my tackle. Many anglers would agree that organization is a major key to success. Staying organized helps you fish more effectively because the time you spend looking for a bait could be a missed opportunity of catching fish. One way that I stay organized is I put the depth of each crankbait on the belly of the bait. I put the maximum depth that the crankbait will run. I simply use an ultra fine point sharpie, and write the maximum running depth on the bottom of the crankbait. Looking through a box filled with crankbaits can be a little overwhelming. This tip can help you simplify your selection of a crankbait for the particular depth you are fishing.

0 comments: